Managing Partner and Broker at Ponce & Ponce Realty. A real estate sales company that helps new and experienced real estate sales professionals increase their sales and marketing skills to provide a higher level of service to families buying and selling homes. Creating business plans for professionals to reach more customers in the competitive real estate environment.
- A Managing Partner and Broker at Ponce & Ponce Realty, an organization dedicated to educating individuals and families about Homeownership.
- A Coach and Mentor at Ponce & Ponce Realty. My Pro Active approach takes our agents to the highest level of income and production.
- A current Coaching client of the Mike Ferry Organization,which means we are constantly seeking new opportunities for our clients, agents, and staff.
- A current student of the Dale Carnegie Leadership Training for Managers, which means we are always seeking to improve the quality of our people and the results our clients receive.
- A former Broker Associate at Century 21 and Infinity Real Estate, I have experienced the franchise and Independent motto in real estate companies and I understand it’s the individual’s activities that help us succeed as real estate professionals.
- A former Masters Award Recipient at Century 21 Franchise with over $189,000 in Gross Commissions generated at the age of 23. At this age I understood the value of Lead Generation to my business.
- Former real estate auction events director.
- A current Partner in Penny More, LLC a real estate investment firm that is dedicated to the acquisition of homes in Inland Empire communities and improving the condition for resale or for rental investment purposes.
Before opening Ponce & Ponce Realty I devoted my time to learning sales and marketing skills to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of my lead generation and customer service. In 2005 at the age of 23 I became A Century 21 Masters Award Recipient.
“We help families find the right home at the right price to meet the needs of their families within budget constraints.”
In addition to my current position with Ponce & Ponce Realty I enjoy creating performance plans for Real Estate Salespersons within our company and watching individuals grow their business. This leads to our clients realizing their dream of homeownership and our agents improving their quality of lifestyle. Several times a year we conduct homeownership workshops to educate the local community of the value and benefits of homeownership. Ponce & Ponce Real Estate Agents also work to get individuals started and navigate through obstacles they may encounter pursuing home ownership. We help families find the right home at the right price to meet the needs of their families within budget constraints. This leads to better opportunities for children, a more robust real estate investment that can be traded up as the family needs and desires grow.
San Bernardino County Cities Served
San Bernardino Real Estate Agents
View All of Our San Bernardino Real Estate Agents